Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers and mothers -to-be. 

My mom was going to have dinner at her house, then after talking to her neighbor, it was off to the Japanese Steakhouse, Nikkos.  It was an excellent choice.

The food was excellent.  The staff was friendly and helpful.  A good time was had by all.  The manager turned out to be a fellow high school alum (a few years ahead) and he loves his job.

After eating leftovers today, I have decided my mother's June birthday should be celebrated at Nikkos as well.

For all who love their salad dressing, a sesame dressing with a hint of peanut, they do sell it separately.  I will be stopping in to get some myself.  It would go well on lots of other food.  Our waitress says she eats it on everything.

Thanks Mom!!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment