On the train ride home last night, I put my lunch bag on the over head rack since there were 3 people in our 3 seat row. My seat was near the exit, and when we came to my stop, we all piled off.
Before heading home, I stopped at Costco for Gas and a few items. I jumped on the highway and was on my way when I realized I forgot to grab my lunch bag when I got off the train. I still able to go back and see if I can get it from the station. The gentleman was so nice, but he said they wouldn't have gotten it to the lost and found so fast. He told me I could go to the train yard and gave me directions. He said I wouldn't miss it.
And he was so right. The yard is quite large and you cannot miss the lights and the trains. There were people there cleaning out the trains from the day. The gentleman I spoke with was so nice and tried to help locate my lunch bag. Unfortunately they could not find it on the train. I thanked him for his help.
Losing the lunch bag is just a minor inconvenience anyway-it is much better than leaving my purse on the train, so I was thankful to have my purse. I went to get back in my car and low and behold, there is my lunch bag on the back seat.
I am losing my mind, I totally do not remember reaching for it when I was detraining!!
Before heading home, I stopped at Costco for Gas and a few items. I jumped on the highway and was on my way when I realized I forgot to grab my lunch bag when I got off the train. I still able to go back and see if I can get it from the station. The gentleman was so nice, but he said they wouldn't have gotten it to the lost and found so fast. He told me I could go to the train yard and gave me directions. He said I wouldn't miss it.
And he was so right. The yard is quite large and you cannot miss the lights and the trains. There were people there cleaning out the trains from the day. The gentleman I spoke with was so nice and tried to help locate my lunch bag. Unfortunately they could not find it on the train. I thanked him for his help.
Losing the lunch bag is just a minor inconvenience anyway-it is much better than leaving my purse on the train, so I was thankful to have my purse. I went to get back in my car and low and behold, there is my lunch bag on the back seat.
I am losing my mind, I totally do not remember reaching for it when I was detraining!!
No comments:
Post a Comment