Monday, April 9, 2012

A New Makeup Product

I kept hearing about Smooch Studio-from my sister and from the radio station I listen to, WFRE.

Eyeliner has been a problem with me in the past, especially pencils.  They seem to end up under my eye by the end of the day.  My preference tended toward liquid eyeliner, then gel eyeliner when that came out.  But alas, that also seem to end up under my eyes as well, even the waterproof items I tried.

My sister recommended the eyeliner from Smooch Studio.   I thought I would give it a try.  And you know what, I am so glad I did.  I have been wearing the gel eyeliner for about a week now and it does seem to stay.  I must add that I did purchase their product call stay put, a sort of primer in addition to the eyeliner.  Although it seems the eyeliner would stay by itself.   When I had tried the waterproof pencils on the back of my hand,  they seemed to have a nice staying power and I did have to put some elbow grease using a baby wipe to remove it from my hand.

I believe I have finally have found a solution to eyeliner that stays.

 Here is the link to Smooch is you would like to browse.
http://www.smoochstudio.com/

Hugs and smooches,
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment